Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Revival In Iran"

"Revival In Iran"


 As you begin to read this blog I pray that it will touch you and excite you and cause you to want more of God as God is moving by His spirit. I want to inform you that Revival is breaking out in the Middle Eastern Country of Iran, and I get to be a part of it along with our International Prayer Group.  Many people in Iran are very hungry for God and they have been sending me e-mails asking me to feed them the word. Today I received a request through e-mail on yahoo 360 from some yong people to share with them. They are part of a youth group from a chruc that is on fire for God.


God spoke to me a little over 2 years ago that I would be ministering to Muslims and people from the Middle East and Asia, and God is bringing this to pass, in a awesome way. The reports of how some are getting saved is just totally awesome. God is visiting them in dreams. This excites me as I have also become friends with a brother in the Lord in Iran who is a translater who is taking my material and translating it in their language to help spread the Gospel. God is so good. I also want to share this link with you so you can see what it is like to be a Christian in Iran.


www.persecution.com/newsletter  also share it with others and pray for our ministry as we aregoing into places with the Gospel that people loose their lives for sharing and fro becoming a Christian.If you want to know more about this? Please feel free to contact me and please pray. And if you would like to join our prayer group(team)? and pray for the people in Iran and even share with them contact me.


You can also check our web site out and we will be sharing more about this on our site soon. www.faithpowerministries.org  Please sign our guest book.


Love & Prayers Pastor Don Stewart II

No comments:

Post a Comment