Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"America And the Spiritual Battle"

"America And The Spiritual Battle"


 


The season that is upon us here in America is a season of a Spiritual Battle. We are very close to election day 2008 and I will tell you this, America you must decide for yourself in what direction you want to go. You might not agree with me but I must speak the truth.


I truly believe that as a Christian, I am accountable for who I cast my vote for on Election day. I do not always vote straight party lines, but I must say, I will cast my vote for the one who stands for what is right morally and who has been declaring what He or she believes to be right according to the word of God. It is also important that you do the same.


We need to pray like never before here in America. We the church here in America needs to take a stand on the issues that are going to bring severe judgement from God onto this nation, such as abortion, and same sex marriage. We need to realize what the Bible declares in Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;  God did not create Adam for Steve but He created man for woman, and woman for man. We need to realize that marriage was instituted by God for a man and woman. Same sex marriage is not going to get it.


"If same sex marriage comes about because we did not elect the right man for the job, America will be doomed."


I hope and pray that you are hearing what I am saying! Please seek God on these issues and make sure that on November the 4, 2008 you make the right choices and allow God's mercy to remain upon this nation.


We are accountable for what happens here in the USA. Church this a battle and it is time to fight back through prayer. What is your part in this battle? Do not just sit back and let Satan win!!


I pray that this blog has blessed you. To learn more about this ministry check out our web site and please sign our guest book. www.faithpowerministries.org


Love & Prayers


Pastor Don Stewart II

No comments:

Post a Comment